Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Program note: TL;DR Live! no longer available.

Due to circumstances dictating a whole heap of "otherwise" upon the proceedings, TL;DR Prudence will be limited to the standard Thursday edition hereforth.  During winter break I'm trying to teach myself an entire math course so I can test into Calculus next semester...and since whatever math class I take will keep me on campus until almost 5 in the afternoon (and will have a buttload of homework besides), it doesn't make sense for me to spend the extra time trying to write on top of that.

(and besides, I love the Thursday column because I can dash it off in fifteen minutes since it's basically 60 words' worth of shooting from the hip.  The Monday stuff, on the other hand, takes quite a bit of work, and time is money.)

No comments:

Post a Comment