Thursday, February 25, 2010

TL;DR Prudence (2/25): Answers in 15 words or fewer.

Oh boy oh boy!  Source material from the Internet Advice Lady!  Find it here.

Buy a condom and you'll learn, no deposit, no return:
1) Latex fetish augurs well for kid developing safe sex habits. I say encourage him.
2) Talk to boss as boss and friend as friend, else lose friendship.
3) Boston terrier? I'd be too tempted to say to dog, "bahk bahk ahf ahf."
4) Y'know what makes for awkward party? Extreme introvert forced into social situation. I sympathize.
Paraphilia? Is that when pedophiles jump out of airplanes?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Fox, hey I sure like your insight about latex fetishes (didn't know there was such a thing) and condoms....

    Also who knew about paraphilia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good stuff as always, Fox! I'm especially with you on #4. Not to say that I'm *not* with you on #1-3, just, I could really relate to #4.

    Good stuff, man! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *snarf*
    Congrats, Fox, you just made me snort coffee out of my nose! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete