Thursday, January 14, 2010

TL;DR Prudence (1/14): Answers in 15 words or fewer.

Source material at Slate, just like always.

New name, same great taste:

1) Cheating? Not unless you fuck 'em. Enjoy the free show!

2) Said Franklin: "Three can keep a secret if two are dead." Keep it zipped, chatterbox.

3) This is safe territory for "it goes or I go" ultimatum. What were you thinking?!

4) Until you said you were married, I would've said "career opportunities..." Now? Ignore creep.

News going up on cpabyforty.blogspot.com later today about the "radio" part. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. 1) I'd be shocked if my husband didn't look! Sometimes I even point out someone I think is beautiful.

    2) Agreed. I can keep a secret but I prefer not to have to.

    3) I love spiders. I let them live in my home and my office because they kill flies and other bugs that I don't love.

    4) I have never needed help dealing with a coworker (boss or other) who did things I don't like. Either ignore or speak up ~ not all that difficult!

    ReplyDelete